tattoos

Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogshop collection 2

Okay, Just a quick post before me not blogging for damn long. I swear I'm gonna do it even if my hits drop to 0. But it'll be unfair to my advertiser (on top). She paid me to have that banner up there and now I'm doing this.

I'm damn sorry. But my mum is asking me to study. We must honour our parents, right?



I dumped Suhaib's birthday present in the class cause he wasn't in school last Friday and so was today. Lets not bother about that in total hari raya mood guy. He better go to school and take his present.

Raining today.

Anyway!! I went to collect my 88 eyeshadow palette.



Bought both original; $28 and shimmery; $34 eyeshadow palette.



Bought ferrero rocher for choonkiat (:

So nice of him to give me the last piece of chocolate ms ng gave him. Thanks!



Bus bus bus.

I took bus home.



Totally identical box -.-



Ingredient list.



Even the casing also same!! Mirror shine.



Ta da!



88 shimmery eyeshadow palette









Original !












Abreast.

I got my 88 eyeshadow palette from : http://myclassycloset.blogspot.com/
but I've got no idea if they are having the spree up again or not. Ask her?

P/s: I've close my blogshop till 13 November (after O). It'll be $12 per pair still.




I got nothing better to do, since it's my last post till O level's over I'm going to do something I've never done before.

Neutral make-up. Take 1.



Take 2.



Oh ya, I'll be putting on eyeshadow. First attempt.

Sis's humongous make up box with lots of make-up. Full set! But the quality KNS.
& I'm eating dinner now.



Everything set. Mirror and panacea81's video.





Done!
How's my first attempt?



Smile*



The bloody make-up sis had was for an elephant face. Tmd, my eyelid itch like don't know what after I was done with the shadow.

See you on 13 november :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger