tattoos

Saturday, September 27, 2008

13 sept 2005

Bro ran into the studies last night asking me if a particular disc contains game and I found a video of me in one of the disc kept with the one my bro show me.

It was taken so many years back- 13 sept 2005. I uploaded the video to blogger and it only made me wait hour after hour cause youtube was processing the video. Both was equally as slow.
Now its done! Seee.



Can you believe I had such slim legs in the past? Can you believe it? For the years of my life even at that moment, 13 sept 2005, I was saying I'm fat. Now I know was I really fat.
& my dark circle as usual.

Anyway, I was doing a IQ test for my sis tutor. My hair was bloody short and even shorter when I first got it cut at 26 July 2005. That stupid stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger