tattoos

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Early morning

Waking up early every single day even on weekends, public holidays blah blah blah can help prevent Monday blue.

" If you struggle out of bed at 6.30am every morning on weekdays, then wake up at noon on weekends, you're actually giving yourself jet lag. And guess how you'll feel when you have to wake up at 7am again come the start of a new week? And you wonder why Mondays suck. Why not rise and shine at 8am on Saturday morning, and go for a jog with the birds twittering and the sun beaming upon your tired back? Okaaay... maybe 9am "



- 8 days; pg 42


But its still ridiculous for me to wake up that early during weekends, its for us to rest. Why rise and shine? Lest you're waiting for your freckles to grow.




Anyway, bro woke me from sleep telling me that its time to walk him to school else he'll miss his excursion bus to Little India. Damn, it was 7.15am!


I didn't have a choice cause mum and dad entrust him to me whenever there's nobody at home.




I unplugged my laptop and move it to the dining area whilst looking at bro eating his breakfast I got online to check for tags. Sadly, there's wasn't any except Andy's.
& I just got a mail from nuffnang.

OMFG! Its another movie screening. I'll dump this post a side first and do the movie screening post. Who wants to go with me uh?? Any handsome ??



I'm super tired right now.. It's only 9.23pm and there's still another hongkong drama to go before I'm willing to go to bed.

Done with the nuffnang movie post, though I don't know what movie its that but it seems nice. So I sent in my permalink ((:

Aren't 9am morning nice?? Even the sun looks so soft and yummy yum yum.



Look at the community centre's clock. It says '9.00' .

Really. I can't stop saying how nice morning is. Please bear with the controversy, though I wake up early in the morning for school, I always leave house at 7.10am when the gate closes at 7.15am.

And I gonna walk freaking fast just not to get myself late and let om tan confiscate my face-less ez-link card.



Someone help me put an aeroplane there.



Have you grew up and forgot the term "green fingers" ?? When we're young we can think and reply questions really quickly. As we grow, we learn more things but all those are superficial. Do you think you'll use trigo and properties of circles when you're working??

Perhaps some job. How about hotel management??



This is the result of green fingers..






my grandma says apparition are afraid of this plant, I forgot how to spell it.

I've got a cute grandma who uses dior rouge and have green fingers!



The road to green fingers..

Water your plant every day and loosen the earth a bit once in a while.
or
throw in a few earthworms into the soil, they'll loosen up the soil for you and hopefully they shit and provide free fertiliser.



That's my mum's plant, she don't water them only when they are on the verge of dying then she'll say, "aiya, I don't know why my plant always die, they drink a lot of water"

-.-

She didn't water the plant so it die.



Went back to school for F&N lesson and physic cum chemistry pre-prelim pratical for tomorrow.
Sigh.

Can this fungus be eaten?? I saw it along school's wall.



Let the photos speak for themselves' ?

I'm too tired too type uh. Waking up at 7.15am. Madness.

Aunt asked for a pandan chiffon.



Wasted 6 eggs



Do you know?
Crushed egg shell can be boiled and kept in a bottle for a week then it'll become a fertiliser.




spin spin spin



Pour..



Half way through..



When I lifted it up, I saw it leaking.



It continued leaking even in the oven and when its done it looks like this.



I torn the thin layer and fed the birds.



Green, nice and edible.



Edible as it seemed, when it starts too cool, it sunk.
& it's in the bin now.

Posted w/o checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger