tattoos

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pump up

Yeah, I need to pump up the time I spend on studying which is basically less than 1 hour everyday. And the order of my lens. I feel like closing it cause its still so far from my 100 pairs even though I'm selling it at $12/pair.

Maybe I need someone I can trust to tend my blogshop for me and pay that particular person for helping me at the end of the day? yeah, okay. Good. I'll do that.

Miss Zaleha called her class and told each and every student's parents how their child fared for prelim. Stepharina told me her mum is confiscating her laptop and psp. Man! What is this?
I told my mum to confiscate all my gadget and she was like, "no, you want you study." -.-



A lady added me on msn asking me if my lens are from Korea, it is obviously a yes lah. Every darling (readers) of mine know that I seldom lie plus I'm using it too.

There's this arrow in which they tell you where to open the bottle but I didn't see it.



And I ended up have to use a tweezer to pull the whole ring of aluminum out bit by bit. Wasting my time and strength (burnt abit of calories too).



Ta da! Here's how the lens look like, thicker than freshkon so its easier to put on and take off. You don't need to risk pinching your pupil anymore! Hooray!!

p/s: this is not an advert to let people buy the lens from me (though I think it looks more like advert). Cause the lens is very new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger