tattoos

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

End of prelim. Expected horrible results. Told mum and dad about it - I didn't study. And they didn't comment to much about it.

Loaded with homework like F&N, Chinese and Math worksheet. Now chemistry yearly TYS *faint*

Say cheese!!

I lost one of my camera's battery :[ I can't find it anywhere, actually I'm not even looking for. Like I said, "I'll come out when you're not looking for it"

And I wanna buy Geo Lens again!! Not gonna sell it anymore, it's so boring. Was complaining to mum that everybody's selling it and I even chanced upon a shop selling it at $11.50!!

So I rather sit back and buy instead of sell. Okay, so who is selling Geo Lens cheaply and authentic!! Tell Me!!

Dad's on his annual 21 days vegetarian diet its.. the 2nd day. And he complaint that I baked so much cornflake cookies (credit to huili's mum and her) but he can't eat. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger