tattoos

Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks for the answers to those questions on my previous previous post :D I didn't know there'll be people sending in the solutions for me since I always asked people to leave comments and nobody bothers.

Had my chemistry paper today. I didn't even study anything, hoping that I pass this paper will be pretty stupid.



Are you living in my vicinity??

Nb. I'm like letting everybody know where I'm living but I don't care. So let's continue.



You know my mum's been complaining about me eating very little and actually told everybody that she hopes I die of anorexia. See! this kind of mother.

And to make her stop it I'm actually eatting a lot a lot more than usual. I gained 2kg you know! damn it. We've been eating at that CC's food court - FoodPalace- got so sick of the food.
& we turn to the shop next door.

Madison's



Opened since 26 July but nobody bothers to give it a try. Its $3.90 for a breakfast. With so many many things.. Eating tomato especially raw ones may make you feel nausea but it can prevent freckles..

Maybe I'm a bit off. Freckles and UV rays all over. Cause I have then on my face uh. So gonna take note.



I haven't try their sandwiches yet. So big.



I like like their design. Simple, white (you know I love white) and best of all - EMPTY!!
You might think I'm crazy but I actually prefer shops that have like nobody and quiet. That isn't a symbol of food that's not delectable can!



They have their kitchen look like this so you can see your food being cooked.



That peh peh who serves your food.



High chairs and table.



Mushroom soup for $1.50.



Menu..



Chicken bolognaise - $6.90 with a free drinks or coffee or tea.



Bro's chicken ham baked pasta - $6.90 too with free beverage.



I don't know what the meatballs are made up off but everything there seems to be halal.
Edible-ly nice too.

If you compared with the CenturySquare's one it might not be that nice cause their's are frigging salty (to me) and I'm always forced to finish all.



A cut-out.



They are coming out with new food like waffles for chocolate dip and something else. And gave me and bro 2, asking for comments.



Their fresh and clean ingredient.



Chocolate fudge cake and Cheese cake for tea-time.



What happens if NTUC starts selling mobile phone??
They'll weight them and tell you it worth 18 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger