tattoos

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why the hell?!

Man! I gonna eat more fruits and vegetable before my arse tears and bleed again. Tmd, its painful lah!

I don't wanna have phobia of sitting on the toilet bowl.

Anyway, good news!! I got orders for my Geo Lens! Which means I won't be closing my blogshop but pumping up my orders and lowering the price :D
Let me know if you wanna buy my Geo Lens, okay?

Changed the link to Towkay-neo.blogspot.com



Bought this from The Body Shop which is damn obvious. I like their product uh, they are so environmental and human friendly unlike those china product.

The milk producer from china is a crazy piece of shit, no, shit also got contribution - form of fertilizer. Erm.. I can't find anything that is equivalent to those milk producer.

Even the earthworms in my kitchen is of better use than them. Kill babies and threaten people's kidney. I think we should make them consume all the milk they produced, have them die with their kidney filled with stones and feed the wolf in the jungle. Damn it.

Can't even cook soup with their bones. See, that's what I mean. They waste the earth's resources when alive and when they are dead their bone can't even be used. Tsk!



I love my new aqua bath lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger