tattoos

Friday, September 19, 2008

Leisure..

No more of that. I received some of my prelim results and I'm so glad that there's isn't a G10. I swear if there is one, I'll be having it on my report card too. But good thing there aren't. But hey, F9 is bad enough already.

I told mum if I were to get bad results don't lose faith in me. That's what I intend to do. Don't say its stupid of something. I gonna know how much I remember cause every time I see those stacks of note and ten year series, I walk away and start to blog.
& I'm not doing it now.



Cleo got a nice purple pink cover with they 'The CLEO Style Pass!'. Now I can get my La senza lingerie with a 20% discount :D
Last night dinner was steamboat and we didn't manage to finish all the food so grandma gonna use the leftover to cook something else.



After dinner, mum, aunt, bro and I sat at the revamped coffee shop watching Tv while the mum and aunt have their dessert.



School ended with extra chemistry, got home, bathed and went to TM for lunch at Pizza Hut. Saw DuoJie KaiWei and JingChee Weide. 2 couples in a day. Hah.

garlic bread and honey roasted wings.



Ordered 2 student meals and it reminds me about my previous trip there with huili.
BBQ chicken.



Hawaiian



Strawberry Paradise.



Things you need to clean your used lashes.



Soak them for many many minutes cause I soak them for a few minutes. And almost spoil the lashes.



Moist your hand..



Squeeze facial cleanser..



Lather until white white, like every time you wash your fash. use facial form. Cream or lotion type won't work.



Rub them like contact lens.



Ta dah.



Brush it downwards - single direction.



Press to dry it.



Nothing. Taken by mistake.



When done, stick it back.



Spray your hairspray them on them like cockroach which are abreast.



Use a heated lash curler or use a hair dryer to heat it up then curl it.



Voila! Almost new look.



Firm curl.



Something that got my parents arguing this morning. Mum clipped the earthworms' plastic bag and many of them are dead by now.. Dried up. And dad's unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger