tattoos

Friday, September 5, 2008

Lil bit wonderful

Staring at the photos I don't know what to blog about. I was awaken by a nightmare, listening to mum's and grandma's conversation. She was complaining to grandma that I haven't been studying.

So she actually knows I haven't been study..



Dad brought us out for dimsum. Our crystal jade breakfast ended up at 800+ coffee shop. Regardless the place, we get to sit down and have a nice meal. Dad's birthday is on the coming Sunday.

Last year, I baked him a cake, my usual brownie which looks more like chocolate chip cake. So mum's buying a cake for him.

Enough of my family. I studied today!!


Wrote 3 pages of geography notes.



The problem with leaving in a HDB flat:
You've got to brave danger and bring the laundries out to dry under the hot sun. And have some inconsiderate fellow who stays at the top storey bringing their wet laundry out to dry then wet your's.

Mum was cursing and swearing at that fellow for not squeezing out the excess water while I stick half of my body out of the window taking this picture.



Had Seoul Garden for dinner.

Mum and bro is such a fan of Seoul garden, they just ate it last Friday. And to celebrate some happy event which I'm told not to say it out cause mum know I blog mum suggested to eat Seoul again.



Ginseng chicken. With glossy grill



I don't know what this sour plum drink is called but I starting to like sour plum more and more. Not sour sweets but plum.

P/S: sour stuff helps to facilitate digestion so other than pregnant lady, we can eat too.



Back at home I was pondering about whether to go Seoul garden or not.
& I still went there.

We lie to the cashier that bro's 9 years old. Shh..
Get to save $8.






Aftermath. Dull grill with char.



Here's the wonderful thing.
I got my hair cut!!! At Jean Yip. So wait for next post which is Avril's concert post and you'll get to see my new haircut :DD

Now mum don't allow me to get my haircut by louis. I've got a $20 Jean Yip vocher. Expiring on 30 september.



Day ended with bro eating mac fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger