tattoos

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

stupid chewy junior

I've never ever eaten such teeth aching puff. Damn it. My hind tooth is yelling in my mouth. And I'm waiting for my mum to get a name card from our neighbour so I can get my braces done!

See, I said I wanna get my braces done but now. How long have it been?! May? Tsk! I'm gonna stop talking about braces until I got them on.



Look at this (part of a curry puff) always remind me of huili.. Like damn sick uh? but she's the only one who knew that I like to eat it and let me have them. But sometimes she can really get on nerves.

I told her she can get her top at bugis cheaply then she tell me "don't want all the clothes for a lian." -.- Not all can? There's still stuff for proper/decent human.



Super glad I got a blog to let everything out. And I know I offended alot of people through my blog I won't apologize like what I did before. Just gonna promise I'll be a lot more careful in the future.

Had dinner at madison and sis got 5 scratch it from the 4D counter. and she only won $2. She left the winning card don't know where and I picked it up from the floor under the Tv console. Someone help me claim it uh?



Science phy/chem practical today. We wasted hours of our life sitting in the hall doing nothing and when I stood up, my legs felt like jelly. They kept our phone away while I gave them my camera too. Can't be stupider.



faux lashes!!
They look nice and can be costly as well. You use a pair a day. A pair of lashes can cost $40 (shu uemura)!! But there's cheap ones like only $4? 10 times of the price. At sasa.

Or you got to bugis, a box of 10 to 15 pairs for I don't know how much. Can be considered cheap too :] I'm such an auntie. cheap cheap cheap. Yeah la. I poor, cannot uh?! hahaha :D



Still got. Half of Angelina Jolie lips or 3/4 of her's? *pouting*



Used eyelash ends up with glue and mascara. Can be re-used after washing it.. There's 18 steps.
Watch the video below. If you don't like the guy down there. I'll do a post on how to clean the lashes, even you like it, I'll still do it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger