tattoos

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-autumn 2008

When will my stuff arrive?? I ordered some things from 3 blogshops and they are like taking forever. But I couldn't care less about it. Nothing from any blogshop interest me, I've got what i wanted and I'm waiting for collection.


I'm tired!! I feel like sleeping. There's physic/chem MCQ tomorrow. Waking up at 6.30am for a 1 hour paper and go back to sleep again.






I don't know what to blog about, my mind's block. Bought tickets from the community centre for mid-autumn on Friday's night.



Went to collect the goodie bag on Saturday evening.






Bro's queuing while I took photo.



My bro took those light weight goodie bag and dumped all the pomelo to me. Look at the size of the pomelo.



There was lantern, bottled and packet drinks, candles, stick and mooncake.






Breadtalk.







As usual, met aunt and grandma, got a place to lay the mat then started


burning.. whatever you call it up there.







and candles.



There's people every where but its way lesser than the previous year, I wonder where did the crowd go.



Stage performance for the aunties, uncles and senior citizen. Grandma saw her clique.



Collected our ice-cream (grandma's favourite).









Bought some snacks - shark fin and fried chicken chop. Some hawker actually sold their 'shark fin' for $200 to those ignorant ang moh. Day light robbery.



The one sold that night was tasteless and starchy.



Aftermath.

I'll go back to ChaiChee after O and do a post about childhood.



The sun is cracking hot.



Took bus then MRT to Tampines. Ate somethings at Delifrance.



Garlic bread



Foudant de chocolat chaud.



Chocolate flooding out.
Went home after eating.



Somethings just couldn't be forgotten. I just refused to. But,

to what do you deserved such honour?



Sis's boyfriend bought dad a jumbu as his birthday present and got dad really happy.
& I feel so sad seeing the bird trapped inside.
check my mistakes for me, I'm going to bed. Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger