tattoos

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Say hi to insomnia with coffee

Swear I won't take caffeine anymore.

Uncle's wife gave birth to a baby boy which I know nobody will be interested about how he looks like unless its my baby :D

Am super tired. Opt for coffee as my free beverage for yesterday's lunch and I end up sleeping only after 3am.


Off Centre



Messaged Suhaib to bring his flexi rule at.. 12.57am. He called me half an hour later asking me why bring curve ruler. I was like -.- tomorrow maths paper 2 and literature paper 2.

It turns out that he totally got no idea what's the paper for today and told me that he didn't even have a normal uncurvable let alone flexi rule.

Later on he told me that his birthday is coming, I'll buy him both curvable and uncurvable rule cause he didn't want me to buy chocolates for him - fasting. Went on chatting till 2am and I fall asleep by chanting my prayer. Its the craziest and holiest things I've ever done.




Prelim prelim prelim!!
I'm so happy with myself for studying but I'm too tired to study today, sorry physics and literature paper 1. I'm not gonna prepare for you 2 tomorrow..

I just had a frigging full lunch at this.. erm.. call it cafe bah. Yeah, cafe.
Definition of cafe: a small restaurant selling light meals and drinks.
so yeah, cafe.

During the papers I jot down all the things I'm unsure of so I can revise.

I need help!!

Qn 7(b) Find the smallest interger, t such that 540t is a perfect cube.
540= 2² x 3³ x 5


Qn 15 Point A and B is (-1,8) and (5,-1)
(a) Find the gradient of the line AB
(b) Find equation of line AB
(c) Given that y=-1, is the line of symmetry of triangle ABC, state the coordinates of C.


Can you solve them and send the soultion to me?? please.. Don't be shy.. I'm not a mean person..


Today's lit and math to study stuff..

I came home telling mum that I mind be able to fail by only a few marks for this paper. I know its pathetic but I haven't been passing my math since sec 2.

With love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger