tattoos

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Forget about the title

I'm a liar don't believe me. I said I won't be blogging cause O is coming but I just wanna share before all of you run away and never come back..

We'll be meeting aunt and going to giant later on. Don't know what my mum wanna buy. I wanna stay home and study. I don't feel like going anywhere anymore.



Anyway, it was my look like 60 but is actually 72 years young grandma's birthday!! She's not the dior lipstick grandma. My dior lipstick grandma always hold her birthday celebration at restaurant.

On the other hand~ my very young looking (anyway my dior lipstick a-ma looks young too) a-ma loves loves LOVES to save money. So we got 2 celebration for her.

Even her cake is a kaya cake -.-




Mouldy mouldy!! The facial sponge I bought from The Body Shop turned mouldy!! I don't know why. I squeezed out the water after I washed my face every time.

Look at the post below.. Those eye shadow. I used that not-so-mouldy sponge that time to remove the make-up and cleansed my face. I woke up the following morning seeing blemish and developing pimples.

There goes my $2.90. Turned mouldy :[

I'm going to study.

Ciao

With so much love that you find me disgusting,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger