tattoos

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random

Physics paper tomorrow. I got the wrong ten year series! I bought pure physics. Now I'm left with a correct ten year series without answer -.-

Mum, sis and me went to Parkway Parade's cotton on store on Sunday. Man, that store was filled with affordable nighties and lingerie.

Sis: I bought this from wisma's outlet leh, nice right? *holding a nightie*
Me: Yeah, I like sexy nightie but if I were to have my own room I won't buy all of this.
Sis: why?
Me: cause I'll be sleeping bright naked or only with underwear.
Sis: Kao ah! -.-

Okay, I was being ridiculous only. Don't believe me. I sleep with my every thing on.



Got something new from blogshop again :D Collecting it later on. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger