tattoos

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Isomnia

See, I'm having insomnia again. No matter how tired I am I will only fall asleep after a few hours. Damn it.

I hate those bloody inconsiderate neighbour who does their renovation so early in the morning even my bird is still sleeping. Why must they always renovate their room and leave their frigging toilet alone?

Their wet toilet is wracking all my paint on the ceiling. Making the toilet, especially the kitchen's, look like some abandon house's toilet. Tmd.

Physic paper on Wednesday. Math paper 2 on Thursday. Dior lipstick ah ma's birthday on Sunday and she don't allow anybody to wear black -.- I threw away alot alot of my clothes and now I'm left with a chuck of black clothes then dad told me, "chinese new year is coming, later you still need to buy clothes and shoes" *faint*

yeah. To top it on yesterday's post, I still need to buy lingerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger