tattoos

Friday, October 24, 2008

Driving me mad

Forget about O level. Forget about the upcoming papers. I have so many things to buy yet so little money. This is such a horrible feeling. Moment ago I was telling myself, "Wah, I'm rich."
Now, "Tmd. I got no money."

Thinking again, those clothes and heels aren't important. But the heels and clothes look well together, how??? I still wanna go shopping after O.

I'm gonna go shopping, do manicure and pedicure, soak in the gym, go overseas and shop there, go to zoo, go to bird park, go to night safari, go to Singapore museum, go to all the museum in sg, go to harbour front, watch movies, watch Tv, eat, sleep, toilet yada yada yada..

I wanna do almost everything uh!



People's been complaining that's the weather is cold.. but its monsoon season ma. So let's enjoy after suffering the horrible hot hot weather since start of the year.

Yeah yeah, there's also christmas and chinese new year.



I'm so not photogenic that its driving me mad. Tell me how to be photogenic!! That's a rhetorical question (:


That's me and my short short lashes which I cut last year? or last last year? Now I have to use eyelash essence every night to make it grow back! I'll update 30 days later about my longer stronger and lashes.

Okay okay. I have things planned out after O. Sis is taking me as her model so wait for yummy photos after my O ah (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger