tattoos

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Old thing

O level math is over! Finally. Don't talk/ask me anything about math. The thought of it kills me and bury me alive.
Now I'm left with my Social Studies, F&N, Chinese and Lit.

I gave uncle a call and asked him to check for job vacancy at his hotel and he was like, "Your O level end already? Wait till it ends then tell me. Bye." -.- Nincompoop

Man, I'm looking forward to dior lipstick ah ma's birthday. It's the same place as 3 years ago (don't bother to check the archive. there isn't anything stated about it).

And here's the most exciting part. We'll get to see every single irritating face with their stuck up look. Anyhow, expect a picture-ful post (:




Jeffrey Yan came to my house with his mum's hair curler, the heat given out by the heat curler was a menace. I played with it for 5 minutes and kept it.

We intended to go shopping since both of us ran out of clothes but he forgot to bring his wallet and I was down with my usual cannot-go-out-must-study spell. Mum overheard our conversation about my math paper and. Okay, forget about it. All's done. Let's wait for the results to be released.

Bro took out his aeroplane chest or whatever you called it for us to kill time.




See. I won!



Now, for the disgusting part. I have an ulcer under my tongue!

That's the normal healthy look you get from your healthy tongue.



Here is a not so healthy look of a not so healthy tongue. Yes! I know it is disgusting. It's painful too. I don't know how should I speak so that it won't hurt. Dinner had to be eaten so slowly and even before I finish my food its already cold.

With ulcer under tongue,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger