tattoos

Monday, July 14, 2008

Yakult vs. Vitagen

Since young, I've been accusing that yakult is impersonating vitagen cause the fridge in which they kept yakult is so orbit. Me and my sis will always scoff yakult about how louya and crappy it is when we were kid.

Yakult and vitagen look exactly the same that even my aunt who is like 42 years old can still mistook vitagen as yakult. And when I open the fridge and tell her, "a! you bought vitagen uh?" which is obviously rhetorical. She'll realise that she actually bought vitagen and not yakult.

Usually, in fact is everytime after this, she'll go to the fridge, open the door, look at the vitagen bottles and say, "huh? I bought wrong uh? I wanted to buy yakult, its better"

And I'm the only one in my family who can differentiate which is yakult and which is vitagen. My mum supports vitagen and she'll always say, "I wanna buy yakult" and comes back with vitagen.

Recently my family including my grandma and aunt is having yakult high. Not bothering about my bro who claimed that he can't drink yakult cause he'll end up having a cough and he didn't know that its actually vitagen.

So we bought 2 tubes of yakult and 1 tube of vitagen.
super random, I know.

Just to share the joy, I managed to buy my butter sugar.
Comparison time!

yakult is shorter and slightly slimmer than vitagen.
Vitagen is opposite of the above mentioned.
Vitagen height: 7.8cm
Yakult height: 7.4cm
Yakult doesn't have that healthier choice logo. And I think if the healthier choice logo don't come out, this post of mine will be bias.

Both are halal.
Their cover.
Yakult have less ingredient than vitagen but sweeter cause of the Sucrose (cane sugar), Glucose and fructose(fruit sugar).

Yakult started selling at 1935.
Vitagen started selling at 1977.

I'm sorry yakult!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger