tattoos

Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

Thanks god its Friday!!

Nothing can be better than Friday (: You don't have to wake up at 6.30am and bathe in the cold dark morning then walk like a zombie to school. Aren't that great?

Everybody in my family is asking me studying telling me that its first bitter than sweet. Cause I only have to suffer (study) for 3 months then I can hooray hooray. Pick up dancing like what they promised me many years ago.

And I'm plucking out my pc wire one by one and stuck 'em in my laptop. Shit. My dad just hugged me and I feel so raped. argh.

Damn. When can I tell somebody about it? About that something that happen to me that nobody knows. Really. Nobody. Not my father mother sister brother uncle aunt grandma nor granddad knows. I really need this someone so trustable that I can cry in them.

I intended to tell ___ about it cause his the only someone that gave me a sense of security but not anymore. Now I really wanna blast that darn speaker so loud that I can only hear myself and dance.

Sometimes there's paradox and contradiction in my life. I swear I'm going to be fucking straight forward.

Mrs Shankar made us write an only-good-thing(s) note to our chosen partner and Junior was the one she chose for me.

I've been saying that junior likes to make people angry and he enjoys people screaming/ venting anger on him after being irritated by him. If one day nobody screams at him he might just ask you to scream at him like some pervert.

Here's the one I wrote for him.
Here's the draft. Amos said its demoralizing so I gave him the note before this. Yeah, amos lost his wallet and there's obviously money and his IC inside. I doubt somebody found it and took it away.
Went to watch the dark knight which was like so long that my butt ache a wee bit. My parents are giving so much comments about my changes. Spending more and more money however happier. Not studying enough. Not having enough sleep blah blah blah.

The joker speaks like christ crocker!! the actor - heath Leger or whateven his name is was awarded the oscar award but then. THEN. his dead. dead on prescript drug.

The note stand we got from the combo.
Here's junior's note to me. See, even a guy's handwriting is better than mine. Tsk tsk tsk.
& I'm waiting for huichen to pass me some fashion magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger