tattoos

Monday, July 7, 2008

Foot day

I know its youth day today and everybody is celebrating it with a school holiday but I was awaken by the air-con which was producing a sound so loud that nobody could possibly not affected by it.

And the construction for the lift upgrading just started today. Those drilling, digging and machines are adding in to the noise level. I guess I have to bear with it for the next few.. many months?

Went swimming with bro and the next moment I was playing with kids younger than me by nearly a decade. And there was this really cute indian baby girl coming to us with a striking mini basketball-esque ball.

Did a bit of trigo and called grandma out. She's been complaining about her foot giving her problem. But the foot reflex guy told her that its her super thick layer of dead skin giving her problem. I think she should go for pedicure with me.
After that bacteria infection on my right feet, all the blister dried up and started to peel off like I soak them in detergent forever.

Hence, I did pedicure.
They gave me green tea.

Sitting beside me was a pair of air stewardesss chit-chatting about how those flyer (people who board their plane) being kiasu, copycat and irritating.

flyer no. 1, there was this flyer who was on diet and she (I suppose its a she cause most female goes on diet) ask said she didn't want any carbo. And when Christie (the air stewardess beside the one beside me) offer her a lobster she was like, "that's carbo also"

flyer no. 2, the plane land and the kid still ask for apple juice.

flyer no. many many, an adult w/0 kid asked for a kid toy and 7 adults ask for one when they don't have a kid.
They even talked about how they saw wanglihom and how they took a photo with Jay. All was so fascinating with the 3 of us, name starting with C. Christie. Cassandra. Claire.

Later on their boyfriend came and Cassandra's boyfriend was so SWEET!! with the other one's looking such a male chauvinist.

After seeing them chatting as though they knew each other for ages, Cassandra told me that they just knew each other today.
She's my pedicurist whose nickname is ayumi. Her hand is uber smooth like my grandma's.
The really long queue from the clinic next door.
The ambience was rather alright and the lady boss is pregnant.
& grandma was adding pressure to everybody.

She was made angry by my pedicure which lasted more than an hour. Nobody dare to chat freely cause she was like staring at my pedicurist.


My happy toes.

Only for student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger