tattoos

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mundane

I brushed through my hair last night and imagined how fugly will I look when bald. Cause my hairfall was so high previously that I think I may just be bald like Britney if it continues.

Skipped dinner and went for night study with fairus, stepharina, elaine, rafie and the others (don't know how to spell their name). Got 3 sunshine bread from cheers - apple cream, vanilla cream and chocolate cream.

They are finally having new yet kind of weird flavoured cream like cranberry and apple. Most of all they have butter and sugar !! Like so cool lah. Cause I'm really lazy to butterise my bread, sprinkle sugar, dirty the table and wipe them. So I'll just buy their butter sugar.
& I mentioned it on my previous post.

I didn't wanna wake up for school !!

O level's approaching in 104 days :() Seriously, I don't know if I should be happy or not. I just wanna get it over and done with so I can leave the damn school. I just hate waking up so early when I can sleep till evening.
My tea time snack.

Talk about tea time. My horrible uncle promised to bring me out for high tea one fine day at his work place. I waited and waited and I'm still waiting *roll eyes*
Dad told mum he wanna get his own cup too and claimed that he was influenced by me.

Milo dino.

au revoir !

ya ya! before I end. Sis requested for the below item.

No money will be paid advertisement

My sis got her own blogshop like any other people does but she's selling shipped in goods from Taiwan. I don't know how much is she capping at. However, I can assure you that its totally reliable cause she is my sis. Don't trust her? trust me at least.

You want bag? cap? Anything. If she don't have it, tell me and she will try to add it in.


http://thedustyqueen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger