tattoos

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anti- drug abuse day

Anti-drug abuse day today and youth day's next monday (: Which means I don't have to go to school !! Yipee!

School's been filled with assignments. Now prelim is catching up. Read xiaxue's blog last night. She was talking about how dawnyang is a god damn big liar and faker too? How can someone truthful not react to everybody's criticism?

I get all hoppy hoppy when someone tag my blog and ask me to close my blog cause no body's reading it after which I blocked that person (: Even Jeremy.Z told me that my blog is uber boring. I don't know what gotten in me but I find my post really boring since mid-march.

What is wrong??

Its the same damn thing every year. They give us some green ribbon pin, ask us to pin up on our collar maybe that's primary school. This year they gave us a dog tag.

I am drug free. But I just took anti-biotic leh. Lol..
Letters !!

Big one's from Ngee Ann poly with donuts here and there. I think they should have typical ben featured instead of all those I-don't-know-who-they-are people.
Another from FreshKon. Mum told me not to get any colour contact so no more colour contact
but its so tempting you know!!

Someone sponsored iceangel contact lens and they look so innocent. I think they won't cause any trouble will they??
I spoilt my calculator few months ago at grandma's house. I even told her "aiyah. nevermind lah. I drop so many time and its still working fine" When I picked it up and test.

It was half paralysed -.-

Which means there's some buttons working and some ain't working.
I love sunshine!

Sunshine egg. Sunshine song (pocket full of sunshine). Sunshine bread.
but not the sunshine out there!!

I've go a big big scar on my left leg and I gonna use sunblock. I read Cleo the other time and they talked about the risk of people having scar vs the chances of getting skin cancer.

Shit you!!
Diana was late for school. Her green marker stained her Kipling pencil case, her worksheets and her bag.

We had algebra test today and I didn't attempt to copy cause I have integrity!!

SnowWhite('s) calculator.

Oh!! yeah yeah. Before I go off. Our chinese teacher made us watch a really really really boring movie !! its titled ren yu duo duo. I've never feel so bored in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger