tattoos

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday


Last night I though I lost my camera and my mum found it in my school bag. I thought I didn't bring it to school so I didn't bother to check properly and its actually inside.

After that I toppled a glass of water on my laptop. Now its giving me problems. Alot of problems! I'm using a faulty keyboard - hello kitty keyboard which is for the pc - and its second row which is the numbers are faulty.

How unheng can I be? using 2 faulty keyboard at the same time. When I press backspace it delete all my text straight away at a 100m run speed. I swear I won't be drinking near my laptop anymore.



Now I know why my mum keep telling me not to drink or eat near my laptop time and again though I kept assuring her that I'll be careful. Ass.Mummy 3.
And I met Ronald today!!

He went to the immigration centre to collect his IC the other day. Blue.
& he still needs to serve NS :DDD

This means there'll be a period of 2 years that he'll be staying in Singapore. Yahoo!!

We out for lunch with his friend, Edwin, along.

Had ding tai feng :) Thanks for the treat, Ronald. My fried rice.

Ronald is darn gentleman and I haven't meet a guy like him for very very very very very long.
We went round shopping, as usual, Tampines Mall and Century Square. Asked for contact lens price and everywhere was $35 or $38.

Then they accompanied me out to 800+ to purchase my $25 freshkon.
& Ronald gave me a hug :)))

His returning to canada on 29 August and won't be back until 2 years later. Aww..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger