tattoos

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just school and work

Went to school today! Cut my nails and went to school but there wasn't any nail check. Last night I sent 20 messages to people, there's Fairus, Benjamin, Frederick, Jeremy, Samson, Michelle, Aishay, Diana, Kristie, Junior, Roger, Jeff, Alex, Cherie, Elaine, Ivan, Jervyn, Pearline and ruoning.

Reminding them to bring their thermometer cause I don't wanna waste that thousand of sms I have (: And there's only 6 replies. When I told deborah about it she was like, "its a mass message what, so you don't expect people to reply." Yeah, I know.

The thing is there isn't any temperature taking today. As in its supposed to be for tomorrow but they just want us to bring our thermometer like everyday.
HuiLi did this butterfly.

In class I was telling suhaib this girl who before, said that she dislikes me. Recently she asked me for help and I didn't wanna be mean. She even gave me a call asking me to do her flavour but when I message her she actually asked me 'who are you?'


Amos lend me his Sweeney Todd DVD, I guess. I'm watching it on.. tomorrow? There's so many things I need to complete today.
I'm down for social studies remedial. Tsk.
Boiled water at F&N kitchen
and made milo for everybody.
Jonas is known for not knowing how to cook but his muffins turned out to be nice!
but loop sided.
Jervyn and his muffin.
Amosy!

I was told that most probably there's no prom night this year. Guess they've spent all their money on those cctv in school. There's even pin-hole camera at needle work room.
I steamed my dinner which was supposed to be lunch. Now I'm going to do my homework.

au revoir

p/s: I've uploaded today's practical photo here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger