tattoos

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dog butchery

If you ask me if I ever sympathise sichuan earthquake, I'll tell you, NO. In fact I felt nothing and even stop watching the news and buying newspaper. Why? cause all they talked about was how sichuan's innocent kid died.

Absolute karma I tell you china. Look what have you gobshite did. Opps! it's doing.

They sell meat so fresh that they are red??

And you think I bother to talk about all this when they are selling meat so fresh and red and being hung like flies won't come eat before you do?

It's dog.

You know I can cry when I see a naughty husky biting its cage trying to break free. How can they bear to kill the dogs?

They keep the dogs in this rusty cage with a big pincer on top.

And grab the dogs out as they struggle.


Poor thing. The dog even died with its eyes open.

They look really pitiful and I wish those china dead. DEAD.

The man over there kills and skin animals. Woman comes over here and spoil people's family.
Just go an die.

This is how it look. With fur so soft and look so cute that you'll wanna hug them if you find them at your corridor.

Fuck those china. Can't they hold the dogs properly or something? Damn. I really wish I can torture them one by one.

Lock every 8 dealers in those dirty cage. Take them out one by one with the pincer. Grab them by their ear. Just kill them uh.
Even the dogs at the back don't dare to look at it.

Why not skin a dog butcher then show it to the others?? hahaha
Imagine seeing your own kind like this. Skinless and red.
Their hopeless eye.
Crying.
Who is going to save them??


The trade of life. The innocent kids died while studying. Its just like how those innocent dogs got caught and being locked up in the cage then got killed.

Isn't it the same? Karma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger