tattoos

Thursday, July 17, 2008

School's like every other day without anything special. We had geography followed by social studies and mdm fara wasn't here. However there was assignment to do still. Stayed in class during recess, we went out of our class after samson telling us that mr ng is going around chasing people out of their class. So junior slept on the floor while we sat on the floor talking about nothing.

I ain't at my best today not even normal. pms. Finally I passed my math test 25/50. I should be happy about it but I was so affected by the sight of __ that I told my mum I like ___ even though he isn't somebody whom I think that suits me. Mum gone all quiet and walked away with her vermicelli wrapper.

Gave bro spelling which made me almost doze of a couple of time cause I wanna go to airport to look for the book I want. Guess I gonna go to MPH so I bought elle instead.

Bedtime now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger