tattoos

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The sky was roaring with a tinge of redness in it. I was hoping that it can rain chickens and ducks so I don't need to go to school. However, there wasn't much rain and I didn't have any good reason to not go to school.

And tomorrow there's nail check! I cut my nails already. I cut already! By any chance I overslept tomorrow please please, don't think that I deliberately skip school because I don't wanna cut my nails.

Cause I was complaining about it and said I wanna skip school and michelle was giving me a really irritated face.
I went for night study and brought my laptop along which was stone heavy !! Unless there's a need I won't bring my laptop anywhere out of my house. All those editing I did was really minimal and its like a waste of my effort.

Now I'm waiting for Amos to come online, send me his observation chart so I can print 'em out. I was chatterbox-ing with choonhan from school to ntuc, in ntuc and out of nutc. My chatterbox is coming back!!

chatterbox = talking alot to someone w/o them talking much.

We were discussing about which brand's moisturiser suits him the most, he told me that his skin is really really really really sensitive and he can only use moisturiser for really really really really sensitive skin. Went to ntuc and browse through some of the brand and I decided to squeeze grandma's vaseline into a tiny bottle for him to try. So he don't need to wast $7.

Apart from that we were talking about this guy who seems to have some big problem he don't wish to share with anybody. For some unknown reason, the last time he cried I almost burst into tears. I really wanna help. Let's make a deal (hopefully he sees this, he might not know I'm talking about him either). If he tell me his big problem, I'll tell him something which have been bugging me for 8 years.

I'm going to sleep late again. I read the book halfway through within 1 hour. Now there's another half to go. I feel like going to the toilet and Amos haven't come on yet. Quick Quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger