tattoos

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I slept at 4am the other day and I wasn't as tired as now thought I slept at 11pm. Madness. Guess I have to sleep at 9pm or earlier. Attending school with only 7 hours of sleep really suck my day. I need 9 hours or more!!

There's a period of time during sec 2 when I sleep at 7.30pm and go to school feeling like a Saturday. Isn't that feeling great?

Yeah, speaking of that. My skin is giving me problem!! I hold lot. blemish of my forehead, my left cheek and nose.
I bought eye mo cause my eyes feels like puddle of water drying up at the dessert. So I'll be going offline the moment I finish blogging and start studying.
Systema finally got a baby pink toothbrush!

Seventeen. High waist shorts. Bright and bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger