tattoos

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Out with my friends and his friends

I thank my bf for his camera, his superb photoshop skills and giving the picture folder a suitable title cause I suck at all those.

The more I love someone the more I refuse to tell them how fucked up I feel inside cause I really hate bothering him with (my) unnecessary problems then I'll convert all those lousy emotions I can't handle into an awful sulky face which is even worst. I'm sorry.

ANYHOW! Sunday was CCH's 19th birthday, the day B and I forgot last year. He deserved that for saying he don't wanna spend it with us then being left forgotten at home by a bunch of friends that's supposed to celebrate with a blast with him. Yes! 1 year and I'm still not happy with it.












 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger