tattoos

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alexander Wang, my perfect man(g?)

Alexander Wang can do no wrong. Beautifully crafted, edgy, boundary pushing (does that even make sense?) amazing clothes and accessories. It's lovely to see a younger designer evolve and become renowned worldwide. Each collection has gone from strength to strength. You can barely look through any magazine without his clothes being featured. I want all his clothes (and bags and shoes) in my wardrobe NOW! Over the last few years we have seen him get the recognition he deserves. HORAAH to the Wang man. And he's chinese and I'm half chinese....therefore no matter how much his creations are i must have them, comprende?





I'll have all the items above please! 
Alexander Wang in gossip girl.....heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger