tattoos

Sunday, December 12, 2010

a little something from anything:)

Monday is a big boy now, although he is only about 4 months old!
He can jump up and down the sofa now! haha
He will sit quietly at your lap now.
BUT he is still a naughty boy when he plays with you. It's scary at times. haha
.
My white bb has a new cover & its bling bling!!!:D Xiaoxin gave it to me, and now I'm a happy owner of blingbling marie the cat used to be plain white blackberry!
.
 haha, except I do miss my Korilakkuma sticker on the top right side of my bb screen which is now covered!
Spot my Korilakkuma!!! :D
.
THIS IS ADDICTION!!!
Anyone know how to make this?! It's seaweed with popiah skin. I had a friend in poly who used to made this for our team mates! And I really love it!! Not sold outside! I saw it once in the food expo BUT its like $10 for a small container:( That day in the market I saw this for $4.50, its not the same but a bit similar to what I had. I would love to make my own :D
.
Played badminton with Jiarui, Jerry & Xiaoxin just now :) Good exercise!! It had been a long time since I sweated myself out & it feels good. Maybe I should start running & playing badminton and not only swim!! If only I dont have heat rashes :(
.
NEXT UP....
Photo shoot for the new collection for the new blogshop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger