tattoos

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our nurses' day!

As nurses, our roster isn't standard. It's hard to plan a gathering where we all meet & catch up. Although that day only four of us managed to turned up, we still have a good time catching up, gossiping & laughing :)
.
The day after my afternoon shift, Leslie & I headed down to find Alene/her bf & Mak for supperrrr :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The very camera-shy couple.
Photobucket
Cineleisure is really crowded even late at night!!
Photobucket
Myself!! haha.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Alene Choo invited us to her birthday dinner @ merchant court's market cafe!! She is a christmas baby!!!
pretty nurses~~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Poloraid loves! I also want to have one of my own!! :(
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sarah Tan & Choo Xiuhui!
Photobucket
Yum, salmon salad <3
Photobucket

I have to wear a band! cos my hair parting that day is horrible!
Photobucket
Our little messages for the birthday girl :)
Photobucket

Great time, great food and great people :)
.
MORE NURSES' GOSSIPING PLEASEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger