tattoos

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ain't no party like a Christmas party!

Warehous dress
One of my favourite party dresses at the moment even though it's really old. The picture does not do it justice at all, it's silk and tassely, two of my most favoured materials. Its fair to say i adore this dress, i also wear it in summer just with some sandals. Plus my sister bought it for me super super cheap in the sale, i believe it was £20, might aswell give it away!

All saints necklace, whistles necklace, links of london bracelet and far too many other things i cant remember!
If you cant over-accesorize at a party then when can you?!?

My hopeless attempt to show the tassles- FAIL. Never mind, you get the jist!

Jimmy choo shoes, ss10
I love them i love them i love them but boy do they hurt. Who care's they're so pretty. I often find Jimmy's to be a little to twee and old but i saw this; patent, platformed, with a half perspex, half wooden heel (sorry you cant see it!) and fell in love! I desperately need some Christian Loboutin's and Miu Miu shoes in my life though.

All the crap i used for this outfit!

Some other party dress ideas.



3.1 Phillip Lim

Acne

All saints (sorry about the size, wow this has amused me :L)

Marc by Marc Jacobs (i think, maybe just marc jacobs, looks more marc by marc though, how many times can you say marc in a sentance?)

Zara

Warehouse

This were just a few i liked but there are loads out there, keep your eyes peeled in the sales! You can never have too many party dresses and designer ones are a good investment, their main purpose is to make you feel amazing!
P.s Can someone get me all of these for christmas, pleeaaaase? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger