tattoos

Sunday, December 5, 2010

OMGGGGGG!!! :/

Recently I keep dreaming of two things: Work & Orchestra! haha. In my dreams, I will be working!! And weird things always happen. Others are saying maybe I love work too much? Or I am too stressed in work? But I think its none of the above. haha. For orchestra, I keep dreaming that I went back to see them practicing! hahaha. Maybe because I feel guilty? cos I always wanted to go back but didn't :(
.
Sunday, went to SANTA FE @ Riverboat,which is at some ulu place where you can take the boat to all the deserted island of Singapore :)
For LayHar's farewell tea!

THE CONTENT HERE IS GONE!!
.











PS* the post that I wrote from 8.30pm to 10pm is GONE!
PS** Every photos that I uploaded individually is GONEE!!
PS*** All my thoughts & feelings written down is GONEEE and it cannot be the same anymore!!!
PS**** I got no more mood to write the same thing again!! :(
PS***** byebyeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger