tattoos

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy smiley people


Jumper: Whistles, Playsuit (worn as shorts): Vintage, Belt: Vintage, Necklace: Avec mon petit amis (my boyfriend for you non-frenchy's), Socks: topshop, Shoes: topshop
Again, i apologise for the shit camera quality, my macbook hasn't got a trillion megapixels. Jumper and shoes were bought in sale YIPEEE, i LOVE sales, they're amazing. I love christmas and then i love christmas throw up of beautiful cheap clothes :D yay. Add a nail necklace, sparkly socks and what do i look like? Yep, a wannabe Alexa Chung. Ah well there are much worse things to wanna be!

They're yummy, aren't they yum? £27 (with student discount) cant go wrong really! 
2 blog updates in one evening...all part of my way to put off doing biology revision, english lit essay and all sorts of college crap. i HATE school. I just want to go shopping :'(. I do have a hard life. Im joking, please stop reading this garbage and go give to the poor. 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger