tattoos

Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 at a glance I

Every December I look back at the months and thought, “Wow, this year passed fast!” while at the start I'm like, “Damn. This year sure is slow.”.
.
Without fail I'll always come out with New Year Resolutions, here and here, that I forget before the New Year is half gone. Only makes sense not doing it again and just do what I want however I did achieve 3. Miraculously.

January


Having seen lots of Japanese girls in magazine like Vivi with chio curls I was determined to have to have it too.

Dropped by my ever so friendly and talkative stylist, Louis, salon to have my shoulder length hair permed which then became the reason why in-between every post is a week interval.
.
All the photos didn’t turn out as I assumed it will. Even photoshop couldn’t save them :(

February


The month every kids, adolescents, shameless unwed adults love and the married queue for hot new still filthy cash. CHINESE NEW YEAR!

This year’s fell on St Valentine’s Day. Still I didn’t do anything special other than trying to get over a breakup-esque feeling I had with LG eve after returning it.



Anyhow, to welcome the year of tiger, I had tiger stripes nails done at Dolish. Most beautiful nails I’ve ever done. Those long nails are mine!

March


I TURNED 18!!
Prolly my favorite month of the year other than December.

*smack a random photo below*



Took eon to look for a decent photo. No thanks to my poor hair maintenance.


April


Say Hi! to being a BlackBerry/ cellphone addict cause nobody ever seen me without my BB on hand and every other day my eyes feel strain from all the near work.



Most worthy thing I’ve paid for after that wallet <3

May


As I’ve always think, I suck at group thing, but going out with a group of bloggers was an EXCEPTION! Nobody goes WTF -____-“ when you start snapping everything around you. It’s like a natural process, you don’t need to explain yourself.



1st group shot.

June


BLANK.

All I did was bake and bake and completing Java assignment. How am I going to blog when I’m doing my 2 months intern next year?!

July


Virgin hairdye using Liese bubble. Lied to everyone in my family I found the dye behind a public toilet so nobody nags at me for  doing it.






Up till now the color stay the same. No fading. No unevenness.

August


With thank to LG for invitation I got to meet Lee Min Ho live even though I wasn’t interested in him. Also I started working for Frolick.






I declare this my most beautiful photo taken this year :D




Pay suck but I love my job.

September


Cut bangs countless time from 14, I cut it again. Fortunately this time I don’t look ugly and it covers my high forehead perfectly!






Other than that, I went to work for Asia Pacific Breweries, actually Tiger beer but to make it sounds atas, as beer tapper during F1.

I met a lot of people and became capable enough to tell customers who walked in prefer Tiger/ Heineken based on how they look like.  I hate to mention this cause it makes me sound like a girl stuck in love bubble. *holds breath and speaks quickly* Where I met my boyfriend.

October


I passed my BTT on the 1st day of this month.

Many says I’m like a domestic goddess but I always think it’s sugar-coated given that I didn’t do anything productive other than baking egg tarts for my family from a recipe I got from HuiLi’s mother.






If you love egg tarts, you should really give it a shot. Baking is not as difficult as it seems! Just weight and mix before you bake.

November


I can’t conclude if this is the greatest buy or BlackBerry on the other hand I am firm it’s the heaviest object I’ve ever purchased. When putting it on the table I’m so worried it’ll crash my fingers.






RED MIXER!

December


To be updated..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger