tattoos

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Victory !!

Yeah!
I got all my victory in a week :D
Thanks Sabrina for the invitation to LG Prada Asian Launch.
I'll blog about it as soon as I got everything ready.

There's other posts coming up.
#1 Pre-Birthday Slumber Party
#2 Pre-Room Revamp

I hope those on top will succeed which means I will really have my friends (5/6 of them) to my party (cause its a sleep-over I don't want to crowd my room and yeah I have little friends, why? Cannot ah?) to celebrate my 17th birthday then get my room revamped -I made quite a bit of effort in the preparation so hope all goes well.



Here's the victory part.

Its my first time getting stuff through normal postage apparently they don't
get lost as easily as I thought.
Now I can save a dollar or 2 and get closer to my Room Revamp.



Brought an Anna Sui coin purse.
Please don't say I'm a faker. Anna Sui don't have coin purse/wallet in Singapore!!



2 compartment to make your $8.50 worth it. Fit cards too (:
Got it from here. Scroll down by 6cm or more and you'll see it (length vary with monitor).



IT's HERE!!!
IT'S HERE!!
IT's HERE!

My big box is here :D
UPS courier messaged me early this morning to get my address from me
& delivered my package/box to me. Super efficient. Only 6 days :D



I watched my bag on UPS tracking website traveling from US to Dubai to Thailand then to Singapore.

Now they're in my closet.



Flat like Roti Prata.

When I was checking out they told me that it'll reach here on 03/02/09 (thinking that the month is March, some people put the month in front) and
I was like, "Huh.. By the time the bag reach me I already don't like Victoria's Secret already loh.."

I'll take it that they are extraordinary early though I know they're late.
Be Optimistic.



The Classic Bag.



One of the The Sexy Trio Bags.

Its 22 inches long. Now I can go to Bali and wait for Tsunami to wash me away.
COME ON!! I forgot the short form for that.



You can stuff a folded-into-half-almost-flat bolster in the bag.

Who wants to go to BALI/BINTAN ?!



A tote,
fits a normal square cushion if you squeeze it in.

They (the bags) can't stay upright by themselves so I stuffed anything I can find in my living room to hold them.



The Interior: I LOVE VICTORIA'S SECRET.
Yes I do love you!!

I can't explain my sudden obsession for VS maybe its chemical imbalance maybe its my change in preference maybe its what you think it is.



You can't stuff the entire bolster even if you were to fold it into quarters but
a miniature bolster which you (might) hug in the living will.

Half the size of the 1st one - 11 inches.



Interior.
'I LOVE VICTORIA'S SECRET' too.



Family photo.



All 4 bags at a time.
I'm not gonna post any photos of my braces, I don't think I look nice with it.

Well, that's all folks!

Have a goodnight,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger