tattoos

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

29 days from my 17th birthday

Anticipation gives me frisson!!
29 days away and I'm almost done with my Slumber Party.
I offer you my apology if you're not interested in my SP.

Just a bit more to go before officially done (:
My parents have no idea why am I making so much effort (as compared to before)
for this birthday than the previous ones.

Think about it.
We girls have been together for years and graduating is the
one thing that may cause us to drift apart.
Like the adults, they form their own families and drift away from their
friends gradually.
Isn't that a pity? Years of friendship disappearing just like this.

Just a party doesn't mean that won't happen to us in the future
but we can keep it in our memory and talk about it
should we really drift apart without feeling awkward
& be close again.



Enough of the future. Back to the present.

Do you have dark circles??
I bought a box of Za Dark Circles Gone mask long long ago,
used it 2 nights ago.
The result was amazing! And I'm obviously recommending it to all of you that
have dark circles. If you don't have dark circles then you must be having good luck..




Here!
This is how it looks like. Comes in a box of 8.
Use it after your beauty ritual (night) for 10 minutes.
You'll see wonder.



I am the wonder.
My concealer can be used for a longer time. Saved!



Went to Orchard with Jeff, Gerald and Boon Hock who all happens to be camera shy.
Had Haagen Dazs with them and prank called one
of their friends.
I'm not childish. Just seeking fun.



Thanks Chin Loong for letting me use his 30% stuff discount at Cotton On Body.
I spent $75 there.

Alright, I'm going to bed.
Good Night!

With Love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger