tattoos

Monday, February 23, 2009

25 things about me

I was tagged in Facebook long long ago to do that 25 things about me
So here it is.
Posted it on Facebook, now here.


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.



1. I was tagged to do this on 5 Feb by Fidelis.

2. I wanna lose 9kg.

3. If I say I don't like LV, Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Cartier, Coach its an absolute lie.

4. I'm fair because I hate the sun.

5. My shoe size is UK 7.

6. Shopping/daydreaming is my favorite past time.

7. I'm only capable of drawing stick man.

8. I've never dyed my hair.

9. My dad is my source of income.

10. Nothing makes me happy more than 5 minutes.

11. My mood changes quickly.

12. I wanna make friends with a good looking stranger I see on the streets.

13. I enjoy doing my nails.

14. I thinking about getting rhinoplasty.

15. I don't eat fast food, fried or oily stuff.

16. I don't drink fizzy drink.

17. I believe alcohol will knock me out in no time.

18. I don't drink.

19. I can be really indecisive.

20. I can't stand people coming near my faux lashes when its on.

21. I wanna go to London, Paris, Milan, France, New York.

22. Drinking with a straw feels pathetic.

23. I wanna get a DSLR.

24. Tearing is something I can do anytime anywhere.

25. I argue with my mum every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger