tattoos

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My 1st 6 OPI

You saw my plurk?
I'm starting to think that eating meat is cruel.
or I just lose interest in it all of a sudden.

The videos uploaded to youtube (I've been such a youtube fanatic recently) about animal slaughtering made me felt sour.
We've been eating meat for the years of our life but
not many bother about how the animals are being killed.

Pig are actually not stupid at all.
In fact they are the smartest farm animal. And they know they'll be slaughtered when the workers squeeze them up a lorry with many other pigs.
They cry. They struggle. They attempt to escape but in the end, they're still slaughtered.

The point of saying these isn't asking anybody to convert to vegetarian.
But it explains why I restrain from eating meat on the 1st and 15th of every lunar month.
& chewing meat is so difficult with braces on.

Anyhow,
I went queuing at the post office to collect my OPIs.
No more registered mail for me. Normal mail don't get lost as easily as I thought
and I don't need anybody to stay in the mail box to sign the acknowledgment slip.

And I bought top coat, nail strengthener and base coat from the face shop.



Bubble wrapped.



6 OPI nail lacquer from their South Beach collection.
Do you notice something??



There's 2 almost similar color.
Take a lil bit time to tell the difference.

When I ordered it, the color was distinguishably different.
Now...



However similar the colors are I'm was still glad that I have new color
to get by my really long holiday.



I'm going to return my love loaf next week (here).
It's almost a year :D

With love,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger