tattoos

Monday, February 16, 2009

Leopard Nails !!

Its either I get a job or stop wasting money on
unnecessary items.
Shopping impulse is never good.

Dad just gave me my allowance and now I'm left with coins
again. His gonna kill me if he knows this.
Then I'll get less allowance :(

Enough of it,
Youtube have so much for me to learn.
The tutorials they have not only saves money but kills time too.
& I'm bored to tears at home. I need a batman..




Anyway,
I've found cellulite on me!! *Shudder*
How can a 16 years young girl get cellulite?! Do you have it too??

So I bought this - Super Cellulite Roller.
Yes, I know it don't work.



Along with the that roller,
I bought a nail art brush - $3 - from Sa Sa too (:



Here's the leopard Nails.

Get your top coat, base coat and 2 contrasting polish here.




With a nail polish with brushes tiny like this or the nail
art brush I bought from Sa Sa.
I think you can get it else where too.



#1 Put the lighter colour on.
#2 Dot random dots on your nails with a darker colour.



#3 Draw circles around the dots.

If I were to draw leopard spots on a leopard its gonna cry and eat
me up. It don't look leopard-y at all.

Watch the video :D



Have nice day,
ClaireChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger