tattoos

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Time with myself

This annual leave.. I had a little more time for myself. The me-time :)



I slept till I can't sleep anymore. Lazed in the bed till I want to get up. Watch drama until I'm tired. Bathed, ate cupnoodle, take my own sweet time to get ready before heading out on my own. Some shopping alone before the dinner with my girls :)



I bought myself a hoodie and a book. I always like my sweater/jacket to be bigger in size.. So they are always L-sized. But that time I saw a girl wearing a body-hugging sweater and she looked so good! So I tried on the hoodie jacket, first time of my life, to get the correct size. Haha. Got the S-size! And a book which I always wanted to read! :D



Okay.. Now I shall wait for the girls to reach our usual place.

♡Freshly sent from my BlackBerry Torch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger