tattoos

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

took time out to change my bedsheet to the one I’ve got from Taka sale. a good 510 TC. It takes a >360TC to be considered luxury. I’m only able to spot one based on it’s label. by touch? almost impossible. they all feel the same to be but it’s just the thought of 510 TC that made it feels smoother.
couldn’t help sneezing to the dust that layered in my room n’all that fallen hair. what thick tresses we girls have to fill up 2 wiper sheets. Can’t wait for Thursday. Boy’s booking out for his 1st time. as excited as he is. I bought a new dress n’wedge to go along x






what’s in my bag when I’m running an errand for mummykins. she gets really horrible during that time on the month :( I’m still looking for a remedy for her. She’s too busy for yoga n’I'm a bad teacher.


yes, u see the Twilight series here but I haven’t touch them for a year. I’m halfway through eclipse n’breaking dawn is covered in brown spots. one of my gf told me eclipse was the most uninteresting book in the saga that’s why it took her 2 days to finish. Nv a book took me lesser than 2 weeks. I’m a slow reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger