tattoos

Friday, August 26, 2011

Ordered a batch 12 butterscotch rainbows from Jessica after seeing beautiful peektures posted on her blog n’online. Everyone who ordered spoke well of her skills so much so I dreamed of myself taking a bite. That was how much I wanna try!
I mailed her w/o any particular designs in mind so she suggested 12 pretty flowers. She didn’t mention huge. I was impressed by the size n’design of the flowers.
These cupcakes received lots of compliment.
“this girl really have the brain, there’s market for her. The cake is not like those outside. Very moist n’good” – Boy’s Dad
“Wow! The flowers are big! No butter smell.” – Boy’s mum
“wa.. I like the flowers, I miss this smell so much. I don’t get this outside anymore.” – Aunt
“Omg, it’s very nice leh!” – Jun Hao
The combination between the icing n’cake was really good. You don’t need to worry about the sweetness like what is sold outside. Worth the $57 x



 12 cupcakes fitted in a huge box






The downside of ordering from Jessica is collecting under her BLK. Please drive there for collection. Other than that all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger