tattoos

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Red, white, one crescent and five stars

Thanks to Joyce, we had three tickets to NDP actual day :o)
.
.
 Wore this red tube which I bought long ago.. it was quite loose but when I wore it today, its not loose at all! I become fatter already, thats the evidence! haha

I still think my babay look nicer in this kind of short hair! :D



When we reached there, its so hot!

They had this free polaroid service! :)
<3

And the parade begins .....

Mommy is so happy swinging the flag
So the first highlight is the five red tiger(parachuters) from the sky. Mommy was asking me to take photos of them "dropping" down. I tried.. but its too small, not very nice. I told her my camera isn't that good and she said, "Ok, then I will use my handphone to take" hahahahahahahaha. My mommy so cute lo.
Only took some photos from the parade.
And Mr President, its his last parade as a president this year.
Talking about president... I am so not looking forward to the president election. How am I supposed to vote if I have no idea who the candidates are!?



That night I realised my camera took horrible night shoots! :/
The night scene there is so nice, you can see different light colours around. So pretty but my camera isn't good enough.

And then the fireworks!

*its not your eyes' fault.. the photos are indeed blurry* hahhahaha.
I took them with the firework mode but think I have to stay very till when taking the photos.

After the pledge, we left already :)
BUT STILL need to squeeze with so many people.

It's quite a fun evening.
HAPPY 46TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger