tattoos

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Worst You Tiao ever tried!

I'm lacking blogging materials coz I'm interning and haven't have time to go out.
TGIF! Never quite this grateful for Friday before. Now I understand.

After a whole 5 days of 9.5 hours being at the same place, HERE COMES HOLIDAY!
This year I'm celebrating my birthday with Xian and this family. Coincidentally, 4 out of 5 females in his family have their birthday in March.

Happy much.

Anyhow, months back Xian and me went to look for the famous youtiao(fried dough fritters) shop located at Geylang. It was a disappointment.




 Empty and quiet in the morning.


After taking my first bite I quietly sat there and eat coz Xian drove round Geylang
looking for it thinking it'll be as delightful as it's popularity.
I was wrong.

Their you tiao has a major lack of fragrance even though it's longer than those sold in coffee shop which might
make you forget about it's quality due to it's quantity but
it's selling price is $1.70 instead of usual 70 cents.

Polaroids!



P/s: I just returned from RWS (a gift from Xian's mum) will blog about it soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger