tattoos

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to Taipei @ Day Seven!

my face looked so chubby here!!

I gave the hotel breakfast a miss that morning.
We planned to go out earlier so we can reached Taipei earlier!!


This is their signature milk, alot of the milktea shops are using this brand to make their milktea!
I was having a bad hair day. see my messy hair!!! -.-
Going back to Taipei is the happiest thing! haha
Their exit signs are on the floor!!

I like it that we are allowed to eat & drink on the train:)
.
AND BACK TO TAIPEI, XI MEN :D
at our new room~ bigger & there's wifi!!


And out we gooooo, first stop lunch at a restaurant we always wanted to try.
We want to try their squid ink rice :)
But this is nicer!
Everything in the restaurant is so cute!! ^^


In Taiwan, there is this lottery system in their receipts which you will get from most of the shops upon purchase. If you are lucky, you will win from one of the draws. And you can choose to donate your receipts to others.
That day, I donated my stack of receipts which I kept & received an orange!
Love is give and share.
.
so cute, so lego feel

Next stop..
and we went to the nightmarket there. BUT i forgot the name of it, its so hard to remember all! haha

Mad crowded! After a few days of the boring Taichung, we were so happy to see so many people at the nightmarket! :D
We were happily squeezing around. haha
I would love to name my shop(if i ever have it) as OH MY GOD! but now its taken.

kupkup, nice meatball soup! and not forgetting very cheap!! I think about S$1.50?
Their oyster omelet is so different from ours. Especially the sauce!!! MUST TRY!!

cheap cheap pretty pretty tops for sale!! <3

I like it that they have this zone exclusively for ladies at night, in the train station :)

Yes, we had this again!! Deep fried squid stuffed with different flavours of fried rice & sauce!
Told you, its our favourite^^

Our crazy buy for the day ~ felt so sastified after two days of unhappy shopping experience!!
My most happy buy of that day is the 3/4 denium bottom for only NT$100! means its like less than S$5!!! xD

End with this fluffy spongy doreamon cake!!  
Actually I had this post written long ago.. but somehow I didnt post it up and it was in draft!
haha, its like two months ago stuffs & I'm still blogging about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger