tattoos

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The carrot eat the rabbit.

So I tried the strawberry mask on Babay's nose and mine again:)
And....
JIARUI'S
Jr couldn't believe his eyes when he saw this! haha. Its like voola~ all came out!

MINE
ermm... i saw a tiny one somewhere & the rest are tiny holes-.-
Conclusion: It does not work on me somehow? Maybe I got no blackheads?? :8)
.
OH! This is one of the gifts I'm giving out for the lucky draw!!:D
Another one is mystery but I promise its something good!
Hurry~ email your NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS to norincml@hotmail.com to be part of the draw! Before 12th March midnight!
Only lucky name will be announced on the 13th March!^^
.
.
Last Saturday went to Turf City Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant for SGH Nurses' Appreciation lunch:)
The food came fast, and they are not bad. Just that it's a little stressing cos Sylvia & I were sitting with a table of our OT NCs! (Like managers/supervisiors, people who are in charge of nurses)

I love prawns!<3
After 22 years, I just learned the correct way of peeling a prawn!:)
Sylvia taught me that we have to peel from the side of the prawn's head first. Then remove the rest of the head, before processing to the rest of the body & dont forget its tail!
Left is peeled by Sylvia & right is mine! haha.

Our table won a draw!
I felt appreciated just by receiving a note like that :)

ok,  camwhore time~ haha
I kind of like this photo.. haha.like rabbit.

This photo is nice~ cos the lighting is too bright and shine away my imperfection! haha

No eyeliner, just mascara!
Sometimes I really like not having any make up on, feel so comfortable but yet no confidence!
With make up on, so confidence but not good for skin!
Everything contradict anythng.
.
NEXT YEAR I HAVE TO PLAN MY ANNUAL LEAVE PROPERLY!!
I feel like I need a break! haha. Secretly I wish I can fall down or go extract my wisdom tooth so I can get a few days of hospitalisation leave(HL). I know, choy! but I feel like not working and do nothing, just slack~ haha

Like Babay, he just got his wisdom tooth out!
And he got 6 days of HL with exchange of a tooth, some wisdom & a lot of pain.
Worth it?

Show off his braces-less teeth!
.

Giving myself until end of this year to decide what I want for my future. Whether is staying in operating theatre what I want? If yes, I will go take advanced diploma in perioperative nursing(means more bond!) then take degree. If not, I will go find another career after my bond ends at November next year.. while I'm still young:) Go try flying? Go be a office girl? Go private?

I shall see. Now its already March, 9 more months to go!
.
End of the post, and it got nothing to do with the weird title. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger