tattoos

Monday, March 14, 2011

From Taipei to Singapore.

The last day of our Taiwan trip we woke up earlier so we can have mac breakfast and walked around a little while more :)
.
Their mcmuffin is pork meat! How can Singapore mcmuffin, which is chicken meat, and Taiwan mcmuffin(pork meat) tasted like the same when they used different meat?!

aww.... i want mister donut :(

Freebies upon purchasing a certain amount.. I bought 12 donuts if I am not wrong.

Our last minute shopping aka spend all NT money away, are mostly food, sweets and chewys! :D

Then its time to prepare and checked out.....

A lot of camwhoring before leaving the room... (:
I love to do silly shoots.^^
With Justine,
The typical .. ε–œζ€’ε“€δΉ
I was suppose to do some animation for our cards... BUT laziness crawled over me & the making of the animation is so slow. Found a website that can help to make animation!! Its so easy :D Now I can do it very fast!!
Thanks to Alice who introduced to me the webby :)
.
Our luggages, backpack, handcarry bags when we were leaving Taipei
VS
Our luggage when we just reached Taipei.
hahaha. See how much things we had bought!

Had this before leaving :)

I love their grassjelly. but I will not queue for KOI's at Singapore.haha
slurpppppppppp~

Show you my chubby cheek! haha! like a lump of fat there!!

YES! The famour ah zhong mian xian :D
we had to eat it again before leaving xi men ding!
if you go to Taiwan, this is one of the MUST TRY! ^^

Then its time to board our bus to the airport, and its so heavy!! I need to carry my luggage, my pink big bag, one red bag, one backpack, my bag and mister donut paperbag! All by myself :(
It wasnt easy for Huifen & Justine as well..
Lucky at airport, there is trolley!!! :D

For Hello Kitty fans, at their airport you will scream!! Cos there is a place decorated with Kitty!

Seeing their nursery.... make me feel like having a baby! hahaha. Just kidding.

I am going to post something very funny.....
hahahaha, laugh for all you can :D

Something interestin : Environment friendly cup!
We were like "A!? Why its like this?!"
Filled with water, its kind of hard to drink from it though. haha

.
Awaiting to board the plane :)
Its a evening flight... the plane lighting is so dim, good for sleeping!!

YUMYUM! there is salmon~~ <3
dessert is ICECREAM~
To me, its a little hard to pass the four hours flight. hahaha.
I watched movie, dozed off for awhile, listen to songs..
.
AND WE ARE BACK IN SINGAPORE!
I missed Singapore but yet can't bear to leave Taipei.
Now I am missing Taipei! I don't mind going over again and again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger