tattoos

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Casually, about cats & melancholy



LM:
Hey, how’s it going?
IG:
How’s what going? My ever-changing mood? LOL
IG:
Tutto bene?
LM:
Lol …Tutto, e con te?
IG:
Well, if you insist on being my express-therapist… I’m kind of… in a state of dismal…
LM:
Ok, let’s “start from the start” - With or without reason?
IG:
With and without… lol
LM:
Interesting way to put it…
IG:
LOL …humm...for your info, I’m a melancholic person in general... although I don’t like showing it, so few people know… I miss old times- the ones I never lived...
As Gilda Said, it was much more fun to go crazy in the Jazz-age...
LM:
Have you had anything to drink or smoke today, by any chance? Oops, wrong message… You like cats, and that’s a sign…
IG:
What do cats have to do with anything?! lol
LM:
Cats are less cheerful than dogs
IG:
Well, too much cheerfulness sounds dumb to me anyways, j’suis desoleé… lol
LM:
Well, at least you’re a melancholic with a good sense of humor… LOL
HUH? :-/ ?
p.s. I like dogs, I do (the ones with the actual paws & barking… wait… on second thought… I find barking irritating...on the other hand, they say “those that bark don’t bite”…hum, nevermind, my alter ego is babbling…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger